Back in the loop again!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksun

Reaction score
Had an Axe Fx 2 XL home for a longer visit, and although I'm more than acquainted with the ordinary mkII (mine has the latest firmware as well) which is sonically the same this experience somehow set me straight again.

I really wanted, for various reasons, to completely convert to a non-tube setup, if not just for monetary and practical reasons. But I just can't see it happening, my priorities must remain tone first and foremost.

So I'm expanding my mts setup once again, just wanted to let you know, I won't be the last to jump this sinking ship, I will go down with it!!! :D

Actually thought you were just downsizing....glad to hear you are sticking around though! :twisted:

been playing my RM4 through the computer most of the time
These days with various interfaces and 'endstage' (poweramp/cab/mic)plugins and gear available
any amp with an FX send can be run silent and sound good

Realise it's me constantly failing to do the lingo..
I mean to completely play through a computer, the Axe fx 2 and Kemper included, just doesn't do it for me. IMO using a torpedo or other interface to the modify an analogue preamp signal is a way better alternative. There's something about real speakers too though..