Jet City Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lintycreep

Reaction score
Whatever happened with this amp? Just curious... If completed, do you have any clips Drew?

lintycreep said:
Whatever happened with this amp? Just curious... If completed, do you have any clips Drew?

I was wondering the same- Looked like Rob was going through that thing top to bottom. Clips please if its ready Drew!

I've been busy moving/remodeling my family's new home and Rob has been busy with Jaded Faith and a "bun in the oven." It was a deal between friends and I told him from the beginning to work on it in his spare time as I had no set deadline. It's still in process and I'm still not in my new home. Which is why I have been MIA from the forums lately. Nothing to report here. He will get clips before it ships out. Hopefully with a better guitarist than me - for your sakes. :lol:

That's cool. I've always found the Jet City's interesting... Cant wait to hear what it's like after Rob kicks it in the ***!!!

Kapo_Polenton said:
Don't get too excited Rossness... you are a bassist now!

Haha I've gone that route before. Being a good bass player is a lot harder than it looks.

This project and the several loaded MTS amps are all in process and top priority in the shop queue as we speak. I had unforeseen PCB delays on the Randall amps due to a late-model production change on their input boards. Drew's amp is a very special project to me for someone I consider a true friend, so I want to create something unique for him. I did the first round of work on it and went back to the drawing board for some refinements after brainstorming a few ideas with Bruce. I'm excited to finish it, but as Drew said it was a project we began with no finite timeline and it won't be considered done until it's exactly what I envision.