Vishnu Audio Jam

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a good quality jam Fig. Lots of mojo, warmth and grit. Really dig the tone of the vishnu. How'd you dial it in?

Jacksauce said:
Now that's a good quality jam Fig. Lots of mojo, warmth and grit. Really dig the tone of the vishnu. How'd you dial it in?

Thanks man...

It's the Fig Paul through the Vishnu at low gain at the beginning...Single coils...Then when it kicks in, it's Vishnu on with both channels blasting gain...EQ was flat...

RM4 through Torpedo? That sounds like real vintage Marshall crunch. I was expecting to hear all out over the top gain, which I'm happy it is not. it sounds organic and tasty.

Now I really don;t know what the difference between this and the Duoplex is...more gain?

withmittens said:
RM4 through Torpedo? That sounds like real vintage Marshall crunch. I was expecting to hear all out over the top gain, which I'm happy it is not. it sounds organic and tasty.

Now I really don;t know what the difference between this and the Duoplex is...more gain?

Yeah, Vishnu can be angry or warm depending how you dial her in...It's RM100 into 412V30 with Sennheiser E906 mic...

I once spent some time with a really great JCM800 head. It was so warm and organic at low gain settings and when i hit hard it bit back. it wasn't tinny or fizzy at all. just big and ballsy with a lot of wind (what the hell with these descriptors?)...but i hope you know what I mean.

Does the Vishnu achieve this at the lower settings? some other higher gain mods tend to thin out at low gain settings. very happy if it does not

withmittens said:
I once spent some time with a really great JCM800 head. It was so warm and organic at low gain settings and when i hit hard it bit back. it wasn't tinny or fizzy at all. just big and ballsy with a lot of wind (what the hell with these descriptors?)...but i hope you know what I mean.

Does the Vishnu achieve this at the lower settings? some other higher gain mods tend to thin out at low gain settings. very happy if it does not

At low gain, the Vishnu achieves that tone....It is present on the recording I think to an extent but it has a low mean growl to it that other mods don't produce....They thin out, Vishnu stays thick....

The Vishnu really sounds good. I wish it some how could be made into a dual channel module.