MK22 Jam

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Great clip...Keep em coming....On 9/5, I'll be ordering an SG mod- need to figure out which one!

If I could only keep one of my five SG mods, it would be the MK22. It's the one that never leaves my amp. I can get pretty close to it on the blue channels of the XTC or the Criminal, but not 100% there, and that last little bit is magical. Everything I play through it just sounds so right.

Whoopysnorp said:
If I could only keep one of my five SG mods, it would be the MK22. It's the one that never leaves my amp. I can get pretty close to it on the blue channels of the XTC or the Criminal, but not 100% there, and that last little bit is magical. Everything I play through it just sounds so right.

I agree. If everyone tried the MK22 before giving up on MTS, they might not have given up if they were looking for that magical 70's Marshall tone.
Maybe Motorcity Mods and Scott can start building some Detroit made amps that are just as magical? :)

MarcoR said:
The legend of the MK22 has stayed true since it began. Might have to give this a try. :D

but Marco, your fingers will make anything good and you prove that tone is in the fingers. Some of us need magical amps where you can strum some chords and hear magic. That would be the MK22!