wth?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suphuckers

Reaction score
Under a Tree Near the Stage Coach Inn Museum
So for reasons I don't need to go into, I had my rm100 out of the chassis. While I was in there I noticed some stuff. My head has an original mfg date of 2004, but the main board in there says Egnater mod100, and it has a date of 2005. Anybody shed some light on this? Somebody mod this thing maybe? There's also a 2nd serial stamped over top of the original serial on the back.

Thanks!

I guess what I'm asking (and trying to figure out is)... Does the stock RM100 main board have "Egnater MOD100" stamped on it normally? Or is this maybe an upgraded main board that someone put in there? It's just weird to me that the date stamp on the frame is 2004, and the board itself has 2005 stamped on it.

Anyone?

There's one in here http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=89935&sid=52a167d93dc86c381728a25a3aa88803 that says it's an RM50 but the pics show the boards as MOD50. Even has dates of 2003 and 2005 on each board. So I'd guess what you're looking at is normal..

Yip, that's my RM50...I've had several open as well as RM100s, all of them had one or more Egnater labelled boards in them.