Sacred Groove Mods Video Demo!!! New Vid Added!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGVhNQMXSk

Available only at motorcitymods!

Nice Matt! Im really impressed by all of them...The Criminal and SGX are just sounding like what I need right now...hmmm....

Thanks for the demo. My SG mods have more switches than the ones shown in the video. Is there a reason why some of the options were left off? Or maybe mine is a custom module. Idk as I bought it used.

BTW: I sure like the old faceplates better

scary groove said:
Thanks for the demo. My SG mods have more switches than the ones shown in the video. Is there a reason why some of the options were left off? Or maybe mine is a custom module. Idk as I bought it used.

BTW: I sure like the old faceplates better

Thanks for watching!
The SG ones in run now are updated circuits (not MK22) of previous custom modules...Our limited run of Sacred Groove Mods will feature these updated versions and one toggle option...They are VERY easy to dial in and the EQs are tweaked to perfection...Quite honestly, the old ones had so many toggles you could lose the original tone..These new mods have no need for additional toggles....They are some of the most responsive mods I have played...

I know, every misses the old faceplates but we have what you see...Scott worked really hard getting all this together and I really hope we see some customer reviews soon! :D

suphuckers said:
SGX sounds really nice Matt. ..and fwiw I don't really know what the old plates looked like, but I like these new plates. I like clean looking stuff. I also like that they look nice, like they belong, next to each other. very sharp.

Why thanks man...I like the cleanliness of the new ones and they are top notch quality...

So what is the story on the faceplates anyway? any reason why there was a move away from coloured face plates? From an options perspective , my concern would be that because you guys are working on the circuits, additional switches and options were left off to make it easier to produce. It is finicky work working on these small trace boards. I hope that's not the case.

Kapo_Polenton said:
So what is the story on the faceplates anyway? any reason why there was a move away from coloured face plates? From an options perspective , my concern would be that because you guys are working on the circuits, additional switches and options were left off to make it easier to produce. It is finicky work working on these small trace boards. I hope that's not the case.

Hi Kapo...Always a pleasure...The story on the faceplates is that they were made and now reside on the mods...

As for the mods themselves...ALL Scott...No one else is doing his mods....All the tone...Nothing less...

Who said anyone else was working on circuits BTW? If that was implied somehow, I apologize...This is a Sacred Groove thing and we're the place to get them...

I know it's always a pleasure, that's why I show up to bust your balls! :wink:

I thought you guys were doing the work.. glad we clarified that. Some other people might have wanted to know so now at least we are clear. Still think the faceplates could use some colour!