Bogner Ecstacy Blue pedal VS XTC mod?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, I don't dig that Lukather tone either. and that is Not the tone I'm looking for. I think he's a fine Player but that Brown sound just sound muddy and dull to me.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong boat

withmittens said:
I gotta say, I don't dig that Lukather tone either. and that is Not the tone I'm looking for. I think he's a fine Player but that Brown sound just sound muddy and dull to me.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong boat

Geez, now that I listen to it, I'm not liking it as much either now. Thanks guys. lol I'm thinking maybe you have to hear it in person. I do trust my buddy's ear who just saw him live.

Since we are heading off topic... lol What do you guys think of the clean tone Albert Lee has in this clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5hQrgVGQ2s

the pedals run 175 or so used on ebay. I'm guessing the sound you get from it depends on the clean sound you're starting with, so a beefier clean mod. When i run out of slots, and I have one to go, I think this may be the ticket for this sound on the cheap. you could also feed it into another clean boost with eq for flavor.

Latest posts