MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Pedals, EMGs & Epiphone Goldtop guitar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: FS: Pedals, EMGs & Epiphone Goldtop guitar Reply with quote

I'll get pictures up asap. I smashed my phone so I need to sell a couple things to recoup cost of repairing the phone. Embarassed

All prices include shipping to ConUS. International buyers PM for shipping quote.

Epiphone Gold Top P90 - $335
Cream colored P90 pickups. That wonderful goldtop finish. Mahogany Neck & body. Rosewood fretboard. Top of headstock and back have chip in the finish, but no wood is missing. Recently had it in to the tech for neck adjustment/setup. Comes with gig bag.

Morley volume pedal - $40
Not much to say here. Standard Morley optical volume pedal. Has potentiometer to set minimum volume level. This is useful to set rhythm volume & boost wide open for lead volume. Or can be set to point of clean/cleanish tone & then wide open for your OD tone.

Electro Harmonics LPB1 clean boost pedal - $35
Again pretty straight forward here. Set to either OD the front end of your clean tube amp or saturate your rhythm tone to get a boosted lead tone. Or put in the effects loop to boost volume (again useful in switching from rhythm to lead volume/tone).

EMG 81 & 85 - $55 per pickup or $100 for the pair
Essentially new. These are came out of my Jackson RRXMG as I am putting passive pickups in that guitar. They are black. Just to be clear $60 is for one of the pickups & $110 is for both (essentially get a little break on the price & save on some shipping if buying both).

PM if you have any questions.

Good deals with: warlock, sickpunk, marinebassplayer, Rising Farce, durchgedreht, mattfig, & others.

Last edited by Hamner1 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my phone back. Pics uploaded.

Good deals with: warlock, sickpunk, marinebassplayer, Rising Farce, durchgedreht, mattfig, & others.
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price drop bump.
Epiphone was $375, now $335
Morley was $50, now $40
LPB1 was $50, now $35
EMGs were $60 (or $110 both), now $55 (or $100 both)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: