• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Salvation Mamba - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
FS/FT Salvation 'Black Mamba'. I acquired this as part of a fully loaded RM4 from Australia. This thing is a high-gain monster for sure! I'd keep it except that it does overlap a bit too much with my custom JF Blackout (Recto-esque mod) to justify keeping it. It's in perfect functional condition, and 9/10 cosmetically (has small scuff above the gain pot (see pic)). Also, this one is a-bit special as it is what Anthony coined "Black Mamba". This was a purely cosmetic change - black knobs with green dots (instead of red) and a darker snakeskin print. So, this one is unique in that aspect!

I'm looking for $300 shipped US, PP gift. Will ship international no problem with added $ for shipping.

I could be open to trade for: JF XTC, SG XTC, SG Diablo, Salvo 50OR, Graphic OR, or...? Hit me up and let me know what you have!

Thanks!

00Q0Q_2rVoaWFNlx2_600x450.jpg

00k0k_aCxUriC4TTk_600x450.jpg

Latest posts