• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please delete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reprimand said:
Oh sure, now you put it up. How do you think this compares to the camerock?

I think tonally it compares quite closely to the Camerock. It is just much easier and intuitive to dial in....The biggest difference I can hear is that the bottom end of Camerica is more pronounced...

Mattfig said:
reprimand said:
Oh sure, now you put it up. How do you think this compares to the camerock?

I think tonally it compares quite closely to the Camerock. It is just much easier and intuitive to dial in....The biggest difference I can hear is that the bottom end of Camerica is more pronounced...

I still say I need to move my Camerock for a Camerica. I am just not a tweaker and usually dial in one or two tones with my modules.

So, yes! If someone wants a Camerock, hit me up so I can buy Figs offering.

I actually have a new Camerica, can be dialed very close but sounds a little bit more modern than either the single channel Camerocks I owned or the current dual I got from blacksun.

One thing that puzzles me is that the Camerica seems to have less headroom, even when in non-diode clipping mode...has to be cranked higher on the channel volume dial to get same volume (irrespective of tubes.)

Very interesting info, thanks!! Took a look at the salvationmods website, and it actually seems the camerica is based on the Atomica Jose. So in a nutshell Camerock=CCV and Camerica=Atomica?