Sacred Groove Mods - Lower Prices

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These could benefit from faceplate cosmetic upgrades... any plans to get some colour in there? I know I know, it is the last thing anyone should worry about but it would sure look cool if it had a faceplate.

Johnny Wadd said:
We could do a dualie special order if u like.
But pm us first cause we'd need to work directly with Scott to see if he would even entertain doing that again.
I'd love to help everyone out.. Its just just a matter of time/money/etc

Hey Fig / Wadd

Can we send you our existing SG Mods to get updated - I've got a dual afterlife that I would entertain getting modded to the new spec, if that's do'able?

Thanks guys!

Ross

webrthomson said:
Johnny Wadd said:
But pm us first cause we'd need to work directly with Scott to see if he would even entertain doing that again.

Hey Fig / Wadd

Can we send you our existing SG Mods to get updated - I've got a dual afterlife that I would entertain getting modded to the new spec, if that's do'able?

Thanks guys!

Ross

I'll check although it's unlikely as Scott is being consumed by real life job and Motor City Mods but ya never know...If nothing else, I am keeping my Afterlife the same for it is still its own beast...

Will there be a rectifier module? Either from Salvation or Scott

So I got a Criminal today (...and nobody ask me for a clip please, I don't have the time or the desire heh but...) Here's my review.

I like it!

The 1st setting is a lot like my UltraXL on Steroids. The Criminal is very similar but much better. I liked the UltraXL and this was why I bought the Criminal. I was hoping this was going to be the case. Pretty much I'd call it an UltraXL X2

The 2nd setting "rips your head off" (I think that's what it said on the motorcity mods product page ;) ) Much like the red channel on the MarkUS, but the tone stack is not the same as the Mark. The tone is more like the 5150.

The Mod itself is pretty nice quality. Very clean. The soldering looks really nice. In fact its probably slightly cleaner looking than my brand new Salvation Mods MarkUS.

I agree, as others have said... "it only has 1 switch", and that does make ya' wonder, but... It does what it does, and it does it well.

...and there's my review :D

Matt please make checks payable to cash. Or you can just mail me all that free **** we talked about earlier Thanks! :mrgreen:

We have listened to our customers:

Sacred Groove Pricing has been adjusted according to feedback...One toggle feature should be less costly...Now it is... :)

Remember, these SG mods are a limited run and with this pricing, we don't expect to keep them around long... :D

Jacksauce said:
Mattfig said:
hmic10 said:
Will there be a rectifier module? Either from Salvation or Scott

Motorcity Mods will be releasing the Erecto in the coming months!

The Erecto is one of my favorite modules ever. Start hype. 8)

It is a heavy handed pimp of a module...lol...I forgot how hard that boost slaps when it's on...My face is still red...

Mattfig said:
webrthomson said:
Johnny Wadd said:

Hey Fig / Wadd

Thanks guys!

Ross

I'll check although it's unlikely as Scott is being consumed by real life job and Motor City Mods but ya never know...If nothing else, I am keeping my Afterlife the same for it is still its own beast...

No bother guys if you hear any differently PM me ;-)

Agree I still love my afterlife too :twisted: