• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 2 RM100 Price Drop MDA boards installed.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukemarcel

Reaction score
Still for sale are my two RM100 heads. They are the black with black metal grill.
My "A" RM100 was bought new around the time the 1086 came out. I have taken very good care of it and it was never in a smokey environment. Works flawlessly. I have JJ E34L output tubes and JJ V1 and balanced phase inverter tubes.
Salvation MDA "Move DA Air" board is installed. push pull from stock density and presence to MDA mode where there is a huge increase in low mid thickness and chunk and a bit of the top fizz is gone.
3 button footswitch and 7pin cable included.
$500 plus shipping or local pickup. (New England)

RM100 "B" I bought used last Christmas, so I can't speak to it's care.
It works and sounds great, except that the footswitch won't work with it. I don't know exactly what the problem is, I didn't investigate since I used it inthe studio and don't use the switch with it.
Some cosmetic wear in the Tolex.
Has 2 JJ6l6 GC and 2 GT6l6
Salvation MDA board installed
$400 plus shipping or local pickup

Will include a stock blackface for $40 extra.
pics
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hjx1x95sscrdlzl/AACCgiV_ZQ_1CYnUB6iDEqfBa?dl=0

I can make a package with the pictured modules if interested.

I will drop the price on these.

"A" head $450 incl conus shipping

"B" head $350 incl conus shipping

That's about as low as I can go. I think the shipping alone will be close to $100

trade pending on RM100 "A"

I would be interested in a decent 5 string bass for the "B" RM100 if anyone has one.

Latest posts