State of the union and a PSA regarding donors and amp sales

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rob,
Would you be interested in selling one of those dual channel conversion boards? I have a RM100 combo that I'd love to convert to dual. Would it be something I could do myself? I'm only slightly guitarded. Glad to hear your business is taking off and you're focusing on your own products. You've got a good ear and the skills to pull it off.
Guitarzan

guitarzan said:
Hey Rob,
Would you be interested in selling one of those dual channel conversion boards? I have a RM100 combo that I'd love to convert to dual. Would it be something I could do myself? I'm only slightly guitarded. Glad to hear your business is taking off and you're focusing on your own products. You've got a good ear and the skills to pull it off.
Guitarzan

Thank you for the kind words and I am beyond excited to get cranking on this next endeavor. I just returned from a week in LA meeting with some producers and engineers that have made albums with Van Halen, The Doobie Brothers, Edgar Winter, John Mellencamp, Gov't Mule, Cold, Coal Chamber, Roger Waters, Bon Jovi, Red, Skillet, Kelly Clarkson, Flyleaf, 3 Doors Down, Buckcherry, Daughtry, Mudvayne, Santana, Papa Roach, Creed, Three Days Grace, Kiss, Puddle of Mudd, Drowning Pool, Hoobastank, P.O.D., The All-American Rejects, Mt Chemical Romance, Aerosmith, INXS, Chicago, Yes, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Korn, Staind, Slipknot, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez and many more. The golden ears these gentleman possess and their input on what my original amps should be was priceless. If anyone knows what makes a great guitar tone, it's these guys. They will be my beta-testers for the prototypes as well. The prototype Mercury Magnetics transformers that I designed for these amps with Patrick and Sergio on my visit are due in today, so I feel a bit like a kid at Christmas today.

Regarding the RM100 upgrades, they are $450 plus shipping and have to be done in my shop. It involved replacing multiple PCB's within your amp and there is no way to test the code on the MIDI chip until I install it and test it. If there are any coding errors I need to work with Bruce to fix it. There is potential for a HUGE headache should I need to address that remotely. If you are interested in having your amp upgraded email me. Please do not PM me here, as I rarely visit or check them.

All the best,
Rob

Rob, what is the status of the donor modules? I notice the site still show price with donor.

I am not currently selling any of my stock until all of the MTS amps I have are liquidated. I need to hold on to what I have left to make sure I can load the amps if need be.

You are correct that I have not updated the website and still need to. MTS sales are generally very slow and most of my efforts have been elsewhere. It's just a matter of finding enough spare time to get around to updating it. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion it may have caused.