We're here - MotorCity Mods has arrived!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oregon said:
Great news! Can't wait for the gorilla mod to finally see the light of day, lol (disclaimer...this is an old joke - I have no knowledge of the awesomeness that would be a Gorilla mod.)

Always like a good Gorilla mod joke...That and Pignose...We could do that actually, and put the speaker right in the mod???

In the meantime, I should mention I don't know how long the Sacred Groove mods will be around...Scott just brought some over along with the new SG30 and I can say that it takes all the great tones from his CC30 and makes them available easily in this new format...Stunning...But don't say we didn't warn you when the stock runs out!

I received the Criminal a few weeks back and the Breakneck today.

The Criminal is a very cool higher gain module. It sounds very modern, in the vein of Engl, Diezel or 5150 MKIII, but it's got its own signature sound.

The Breakneck is absolutely insane with gain! Not that I've played through every amp or MTS module in the world, but I've never heard anything like this in my life from an amp alone. There is sooooooooo much gain, yet, it's extremely articulate. I've heard similar with a high gain amp and pedals but never from an amp by itself.

I'll post tracks in the next few weeks and I'll even post some solo'd guitars with no effects. :D

Mike P said:
I received the Criminal a few weeks back and the Breakneck today.

The Criminal is a very cool higher gain module. It sounds very modern, in the vein of Engl, Diezel or 5150 MKIII, but it's got its own signature sound.

The Breakneck is absolutely insane with gain! Not that I've played through every amp or MTS module in the world, but I've never heard anything like this in my life from an amp alone. There is sooooooooo much gain, yet, it's extremely articulate. I've heard similar with a high gain amp and pedals but never from an amp by itself.

I'll post tracks in the next few weeks and I'll even post some solo'd guitars with no effects. :D

Great to hear you dig them Mike....I do too! Always love your clips so needless to say, I can't wait!

Awesome mike! Can't wait to hear your clips!!
Glad you love it!
And happy we can serve you !!
Rock on !!

Latest posts