well maybe its the winkey......

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
..sorry, whisley, maybe it's the whiskey...thats's it

anyway, I read this forum daily, perhaps I check it 2 or 3 times a day when I get a break, and it seems that things are settling down since I joined.. I was late to the party but found my tone in MTS with the help of all the posters here. posts about mods, tubes, speakers, technique, etc..

fact is, my tone has never been better than with MTS and I've been playing for nearly 40 years. While I'm neither a player who records all the time, tours, or is in a demanding cover band, I require versatility, a certain kind that MTS, and it's modders (Salvation, Jaded, Sacred, and Bruce himself (I think that's all that remains active here) can give me; the tone and versatility of it is a beautiful thing.

While I can understand that many players may not want all the tweaking ability of this system, it is a tweaker's delight that can inspire many great things and has for me; it;s not just a tweaker's paradise but a true tone base that rivals any other amp, any amp

I especially love the trading and selling platform here as it has afforded me the ability to try flavors that I may not have been able to try with cash.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, ****, what a cool little community and what a truly amazing product this system is. I hope folks stay in and I can't wait to see what future mods there may be for the system

I know, cheeesy post, but I gotta say it

Booze is good. The Tremoverb I bought a few weeks ago is really good.

My RM100 is better.

just had a few drinks and was feeling the MTS love. Event he Matchless I played that was supposed to be the best thing in the world was underwhelming. I just move it to the side and bring my rig

Cheers! I agree...Amazing system...There's more to come whether you guys believe it or not!

I like a good drunk positive post every now and again...Good on you withmittens...Seems lots of people don't have any problem whining around here, nice to have some good vibes even if they smell like booze...:)

Love, love, love my MTS system.
I've been in cover bands for the majority of my playing career and This system nails it.
I can duplicate tones from different music genres easily.
All of the modders have taken the system to an amazing tonal pallet.
I think to most people Randall is synonymous with Heavy Metal (not a bad thing) so the MTS did get its due.

Jack Daniels is good too!

Count me in for sober and inebriated positive commentary!

And I'm looking fwd to enjoying my MTS gear for a long time.

Mattfig said:
Cheers! I agree...Amazing system...There's more to come whether you guys believe it or not!

I like a good drunk positive post every now and again...Good on you withmittens...Seems lots of people don't have any problem whining around here, nice to have some good vibes even if they smell like booze...:)

the only thing that bothers me about boozey positivity is his hot breath on my neck

VitaminG said:
Mattfig said:

the only thing that bothers me about boozey positivity is his hot breath on my neck

The whispering got me... :lol:

Mattfig said:
VitaminG said:
Mattfig said:

The whispering got me... :lol:

I went home long before any of that happened

Agreed "hic", greatest tube platform ever!

Combined with a Two Notes Torpedo you get real tube tone with modeler functionality and practicality, "hic"!