• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

jaded faith - Douchey Douchebag module for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Wadd

Reaction score
300 shipped.

Pics coming.
sorry I should have been more clear in my description.
but I believe this mod was made.by rob at the request of ross?
I only played it for about 5 mins. Brand new condition.

It is visually (faceplate) modelled after that amp but the guts have nothing to do with that abomination. As someone already mentioned, it is a tweaked JF SLO circuit with more cut and a mid sweep knob if i remember. Like most things Rossness, it was the greatest thing since the last greatest thing he picked up the week before and also sold... so in short, it probably sounds good because it is based on a good JF circuit.

I really liked the JF SLO when I tried it. I think I remember Rob saying that this was basically the same but a little thicker.

IMG_6586_zpsddf7d262.jpg

Here's Ross's post about it:
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=19426&start=0
Such fun drama in that one...

Kapo_Polenton said:
It is visually (faceplate) modelled after that amp but the guts have nothing to do with that abomination. As someone already mentioned, it is a tweaked JF SLO circuit with more cut and a mid sweep knob if i remember. Like most things Rossness, it was the greatest thing since the last greatest thing he picked up the week before and also sold... so in short, it probably sounds good because it is based on a good JF circuit.

That sounds like me. I got it when I was listening to a lot of Lynch and Ratt tunes and the Salvado didn't do it for me. The DD sounded thicker in comparison and was fun to play. I've got nothing band to say about the module. When I was going for the SLO sound, I thought the DD pretty much nailed it, but for whatever reason, I lost interest. Its a higher gain SL-OD100 with more sensitive mid and treble controls. The faceplate is based of the fucking ******. I found it funny and still do.

I'd be very surprised if Rob at JF couldn't customize it to your taste. Give him a call, email etc. and he likely will consult with you.