My Evil Robot & I

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got side tracked and forgot to comment on this one. I heard some interesting tones there in the middle in the dirtier part. Needs a cleaner clip, but sounds like there's something there. You doing an opening gig there Matt, or what's the scenario? I haven't played a gig (for 50 reasons) in a really long time. Jealous ;)

suphuckers said:
Got side tracked and forgot to comment on this one. I heard some interesting tones there in the middle in the dirtier part. Needs a cleaner clip, but sounds like there's something there. You doing an opening gig there Matt, or what's the scenario? I haven't played a gig (for 50 reasons) in a really long time. Jealous ;)

The tones outta this amp are crazy good...This is an Evil Robot (designed by Kasha) modded by Kasha to have richer tone and run 6L6s instead of 6V6s...The Maggie is our mod based off this tone...

Suphuckers...Yep, this was opening a show this past Friday for Gods of Rahsero...They requested my band as the openers but we all couldn't make it so it was me solo...I used the Evil Robot to get some word out that MotorCity Mods is about to launch the mods for this amp and much more!

JKD said:
What's an Evil Robot and what's Kasha modded? :?

An Evil Robot is a great amp that made some waves over the years in many forms...The most recent is the C30 combo which we are happy to announce we now have John Kasha modding them for us to make them into handwired masterpieces...We have a handful of donor amps on hand and will open up mods to current owners as well...

Mattfig said:
JKD said:
What's an Evil Robot and what's Kasha modded? :?

An Evil Robot is a great amp that made some waves over the years in many forms...The most recent is the C30 combo which we are happy to announce we now have John Kasha modding them for us to make them into handwired masterpieces...We have a handful of donor amps on hand and will open up mods to current owners as well...

Sweet, the more mods the better :)