• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Move along...nothing to see here....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
It kills me to sell these, but I'm on the never ending quest for more studio gear. I'm not moving on prices for right now, unless you buy multiples. All prices include priority mail shipping in the lower 48, PayPal gift is preferred, I have a ton of references here if you need them. I will ship international at additional cost. Donors aren't getting any cheaper or easier to find....

UberSonic: 275 SOLD
D-Zilla: 275 SOLD
Wrecked: 250 SOLD
OD Special: 235 SOLD
RVerb: 235 SOLD

I like my Venom (Snakebite) just a little better, I just like Marshall and Recto tones I guess.

suphuckers said:
yeah I can see that. (after a few clips). You ever play a Salvation Angel E?

Yes, of all the Salvo mods, that was my favorite high gainer. I should have kept it.

I just accidentally deleted a PM....if you sent me one I haven't replied to...please resend it. Is there a way to recover deleted messages?

I've got a Snakebite and Angel E.

Really Fantastic stuff.

You can get a bunch of contrast from them. I use them for both rhythms and leads and they have great lower gain offerings.

I'm using them both in the studio.today for the EP and Gunna chuck my JF Scary in there for some funzies.

Gunna give everything a good.workout though a G12K100 loaded 412.

Let ya know ;)

To any of you that have bought mods from me over the last several days, I'm sorry for the shipping delay. I've been sick in bed since Sunday, just starting to get up and around today.