WTH??? Already?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rblyn

Reaction score
REALLY surprised to see this so soon! Probably barely out of the box!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salvation-Mods-Spawn-New-Mts-module-Randall-RM-100-RM-50-RM4-Splawn-JCM-800-JMP-/121466457029?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1c47f70bc5

Certainly on my wish list!

Mattfig said:
All I can add is that someone should snap this up quickly...It's a great deal from a cool guy on a smokin' mod...

Yep! I wish it wasnt in Canada! I have bad luck with stuff to and from there. Actually, my last deal went good with Kapo so maybe Im over the money I've lost (literally) with stuff disappearing. Im really torn between this and the Rockmod though-

That guy is legit. He asked me tons of questions every time I had something MTS for sale on ebay. I may have even sold him some stuff when he was in USA CT. He is like me looking for something MTS doesn't offer. I gave up on it and he is still flipping looking for the holy grail.

Chas, Did you find it somewhere else? I'm pretty happy with MTS. Not only that, but I think for the money you cant beat it. I got a Salvado DLX that sounds a heleva close to a real Soldana. I had a Soldano here last week, and compared them. It was really close ;) The Salvado was $400. The Soldano.... Well you can price Soldano's yourself ;) So what are you looking for? Where else have you found it? What about MTS couldn't provide it? I think a lot of people are just plain lost. 1st they forget very simple things... The sound comes out of the speakers. If your speakers aren't awesome, you may as well throw your guitar in a river. 2nd the sound starts in your guitar and your fingers. If your guitar is lame, you can buy whatever amp you want... It's still gonna sound like dirt. I could rant on but I prolly made my point LoL. I think the MTS are pretty awesome.

Ha, I have a friend like you. Here's my advice. Pick one and get it right, and then move on. Make the choice not to be distracted by all the "choices". Just pick ONE, and work on that one thing. I knew what I liked when I was 15. That's made it a lot easier for me. If you keep going like (it seems like) you're going, all you're ever going to have is a room full of amps that you probably never play. It'll still be fun, but wouldn't you rather? ;)

The only solution for me was to buy several mods, play through them, trade/sell what another mod covers or what you don't like. My problem is most of what I've sold I want back. Mods... women... cars...

Jacksauce said:
The only solution for me was to buy several mods, play through them, trade/sell what another mod covers or what you don't like. My problem is most of what I've sold I want back. Mods... women... cars...

...guitars (especially)!!!!

Cry when I look at the list of guitars I let go due to whoring gear! :evil:

hmmm a local sale in by back yard! doesn't happen. Good price as well which is rare. These days I am loving the Judge + boost but interest is peaked. Has salvation done a proper demo of this yet? I am always weary of quick sales...

Kapo_Polenton said:
hmmm a local sale in by back yard! doesn't happen. Good price as well which is rare. These days I am loving the Judge + boost but interest is peaked. Has salvation done a proper demo of this yet? I am always weary of quick sales...

We're demoing it this weekend for all to enjoy...Nothing to be weary about but I surely understand where you're coming from...

Kapo_Polenton said:

Buy eeeeeeit! :twisted: