• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Friedman Dual C45/HBE (was Egnater Dual SL2)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
I sold this module for $300 a long time ago and am looking to buy it back!

Friedman modded Egnater SL2 - he turned this one into a gain'ier custom 45 on channel A and HBE on ch B. This one has had select caps replaced with Orange Drops (by another modder..sounds great)

C45 is killer Marshall tone amd HBE is more modern, modded marshall tone...both have what I like to call Dave's signature crunch and low end....

Bump..$325! Get a merry Xmas deal and help me make a merry Xmas too!

JKD said:
Anyone have this module? would love to buy it back!

Yep, that's the one I have now.

Oddly enough, I find myself in a bit of a precarious situation with this as I have made it known I don?t agree with some of the prices charged with used modules. I paid $450 for it and if I were to sell it, I wouldn?t want a penny less (and I might even ask for more); that contradicts my opinion on the matter and would make me a bit of a douchebag. :lol:

But realistically, you lost at least $100 bucks when you let it go for $300 and then to buy it back for $450, you?d be $250 in the hole for a couple dollars? worth of swapped components! Friedman?s experience is certainly worth something but not that much! You have to ask yourself, will it really sound two hundred and fifty dollars better than any other module you have listed in your sig?

Anyway, I don?t really want to sell it at the moment BUT? I will offer this? I wouldn?t mind trying a couple of the dual modules you have listed in your sig. Perhaps we could do a temporary trade? You could see if the C45/HBE was everything you remember it to be and I could try something I wouldn?t typically throw out money for. All it would cost us is shipping. :idea:

Hey Marco...thanks for posting, I couldn't remember which thread you posted this on before. :-D

PM'd ya.