JF Silverado Demo Preview

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
suphuckers said:
Marco, I might have to come visit you some time. You're pretty close (physically). You really seem to have your s*&t together my friend ;)

Anytime, it would be my pleasure. Bring a drummer and bass player, we'll have a blast!

Nice Work Marco. Awesome playing and display of what the Silverado can do. That mods been on my radar for a long time and after watching that it is about to be ordered in the next few days.

davetheslave said:
Nice Work Marco. Awesome playing and display of what the Silverado can do. That mods been on my radar for a long time and after watching that it is about to be ordered in the next few days.

I saw that Rob had finished a Silverado for Australia, was that for you? If it was, let me know what you think.

iekobrid said:
****, I'm not even Rob's favourite customer in my state! LoL

iekobrid, are you in MD too? I just sent the Silverado and 2 other modules Rob lended me to demo back to him; someone from Maryland who is going to his shop this week wants to try them all. Is that you too? That will be a fun day!

We should plan a Mid Atlantic MTS swap meet/jam session... Could have it at my studio and record it! Who's in?

MarcoR said:
iekobrid, are you in MD too?

Yep! PG county.

MarcoR said:
I just sent the Silverado and 2 other modules Rob lended me to demo back to him; someone from Maryland who is going to his shop this week wants to try them all. Is that you too? That will be a fun day!

Nope, not me ... though I do visit friends in New Jersey a few times a year and sometimes use those trips as cover for dropping off / picking up work from Rob. :lol:

iekobrid said:
Nope, not me ... though I do visit friends in New Jersey a few times a year and sometimes use those trips as cover for dropping off / picking up work from Rob. :lol:

"Cover" ha! Are you hiding gear acquisitions from your wife too? 8)

Phenomenal playing, Marco! You were riding that beat like you had a tiger by the tail ;-) And the Silverado sounded great too. And... nice room!

Yep that was my Silverado ready from Rob. Got confirmation of the postage last night.
Love new Mod days just got the long wait for it now as it takes at least 2 weeks to get here.

I just got my Silverado and this thing is amazing.The touch sensitivity and tonal options and control of this mod is nothing short of a masterpiece.
It is an absolute inspiration to play.

Latest posts