module storage

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksauce

Reaction score
So, I have a few modules and not a great way to store them. Module bags are scarce. What's a guy to do?

Jacksauce said:
So, I have a few modules and not a great way to store them. Module bags are scarce. What's a guy to do?

Go to Amazon or an office supply store, and look for a "literature organizer" ...this is what I'm using, works great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000083D2D/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

db6035652deed911612acbe2c1a4286c_zpsad2df32c.jpg

Last time this thread came up I saw JayDA's storage cabinet and bought one myself. It has been great. I have just as many as he does. Sometimes I sit in my studio in front of my units and think inappropriate thoughts and touch myself in an impure manner.

ricky said:
Last time this thread came up I saw JayDA's storage cabinet and bought one myself. It has been great. I have just as many as he does. Sometimes I sit in my studio in front of my units and think inappropriate thoughts and touch myself in an impure manner.

I do the same thing......this modular thing is getting out of hand!

FIG :lol: man you are brilliant... if i stop buying modules i could afford more amps, it's a vicious cycle

I serious dig the organizer idea, big thumbs up. something is needed for travel though, afraid a pot or switch will get jacked

I have a buttload of the newer boxes that my mods came in....the sturdy black ones and not the cheesy white ones. They are great for travel and with bubble wrap really do a nice job of protecting them.
After reading Fig's storage solution I am bummed that I bought that wooden cabinet for my mods. An RM12 would have stored a dozen of them easily. From now on when I get four new mods, I will get an RM4 as well.

ricky said:
From now on when I get four new mods, I will get an RM4 as well.

I started thinking like this a few weeks ago, I bought and RM4...and then sold it. It would just become to dangerous for my credit card...

Very practical and all iekobrid...however I would not put a Picasso in a box hidden away.....or have a beautiful wife and keep her hidden away/

ricky said:
Very practical and all iekobrid...however I would not put a Picasso in a box hidden away.....or have a beautiful wife and keep her hidden away/

I know I know... "If you love someone, set them free". But when there is a clear and present danger from small children, large dogs, and mystery wildlife of the nesting variety, one learns to keep one's s**t on lock down! :D

This is very similar to how I roll. Module bubble-bagged, in a heavy-duty white cardboard mailer, labeled - all tucked away in a Rubbermaid container.

iekobrid said:

Holy freaking cow, my jaw is on the floor man I know I,m new here but I,ve
never had this level of help the poor dork out thank you one and all some
really great ideas to play around with here !! :idea: