• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One of Rob's badass RM50s with Mercury mods,etc. on Ebay!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarzan

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jaded-Faith-Amps-Modded-Randall-MTS-RM50-Head-/201216689361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed97304d1 Just saw this on Ebay. Somebody snag this! Looks like one the RM50s Rob(Jaded Faith) souped up with Mercury Trannies and other trix.

Already selling? I am curious as to why. Makes me hesitate on the $ I was saving to get mine done. :?:

Says 'no more harsh power section' ... well, the RM50 doesn't really have that anyway.

It would be fun to have this next to my Salvo RM50...

Seller had it posted on Rig Talk before. No issues, but financial, and purchased another amp during his wait.

I never heard from him post-receiving the amp, but I believe he contacted me a few months back about finances now that I think of it. There was a delay of a few months on the first few because of the RM50 inputs being different between models.

For those interested, I have started selling what's left and the upgrades are being sold ala carte. You can just add what you want on top of the amp.

Latest posts