• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(BOTH SOLD) RM22 w/FS & JF Ubersonic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddler68

Reaction score
A sad day, but I've decided to take a break from MTS for a little while... at least until the E2 becomes a reality. I've been getting back into guitar building and am in need of some power tool upgrades... possibly even a CNC. So to help fund those purchases, I'm moving my last couple pieces of Randall gear - my little RM22 head and beloved JF Ubersonic module.

The RM22 was purchased from eBay (or maybe here in the forum, I don't recall) and is in great condition; a 1/8th inch ding in the tolex on the lower front and a couple very minor scuffs and that's it. Came shipped in the original Randall box with footswitch and cable. Sounds awesome at playing volume and I'm amazed at how good it sounds for recording. $400 shipped Paypal (regular or gift). Really want to clear $350, so if shipping comes in under budget I'm happy to refund the difference.

Now, the JF Ubersonic... this is hard to part with. I ran through a dozen or so modules before I found this gem and it was totally worth the journey. I had a JF Venom for awhile and although equally fantastic, the Uber had a slight edge I couldn't resist. Anyone who's used one knows just how brutal sounding it can be!

It's the only mod I personally commissioned from Rob and I couldn't have been happier - built on an Ultra donor. $300 shipped Paypal (either way). Pricey perhaps, but it's still $75 less than a brand new one.

I may offer a package deal if somebody wants both, but obviously I'm not likely to give them away. PM me with offers; I'm pretty good about timely replies. I'm also putting my Carvin V3M up for sale... again! So check out the other classifieds if you're interested in that one.

8C170258-CD58-4E91-B1D2-193E6B7CDE28_zps3211dtln.jpg

74D2101F-C5A1-4041-8617-4877CF78B9DC_zpspimuumcv.jpg

550630C4-5759-4CF3-9331-75971D1D4DD2_zpstgdpxaon.jpg

Thanks,
Todd(ler)

If it was commissioned may i ask, assuming "uber" is meaning uberschall, how this differs from robs uber mod? Inputs by commissioned you simply mean had him build with his stock uber mod.

needtopractice said:
If it was commissioned may i ask, assuming "uber" is meaning uberschall, how this differs from robs uber mod? Inputs by commissioned you simply mean had him build with his stock uber mod.
Sorry, that's just my fancy way of saying that I sent my Ultra mod to Rob to transform into an Ubersonic. I've had other JF mods, but this was the only one I personally ordered. To my knowledge, it's the standard Ubersonic mod.