Thinking of selling my RM100 and Jaded Faith Modules...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightywarlock

Reaction score
I am toying with the idea of selling my RM100 and 3 Jaded Faith modules...

I've got a XMG+, Trilogy, and Stein+

Whatcha think...should I?

mightywarlock said:

Package deal saves shipping and valuable time...But you gotta work a good deal these days around here...I bet yours would sell quick...

May I be so inclined as to ask - why? What are you chasing? Financial reasons? What? I have many amps and generally revert to my modular setup. There are some "unicorns" in my collection, but for flexibility MTS is unbeatable. Good luck in you quest either way.

I got up to 13 amps awhile ago.
a mix of Diesel, ENGL, Orange, Mesa, Marshall, Randall, Krank, Peavey, Rhodes, etc...
I got the RM100 instantly upon meeting and hearing Rob's Jaded Faith Modules at the Amp Show years ago.
However, I actually own 2 real Kranks, (Nineteen80, and Frankenstein, and had the Frankenstein + as well), so having the module as well seemed like overkill. and the Trilogy, well, I have also owned a bunch of 5150's.
The main module I used with this setup was the XMG+, but for the last 2 years, I have actually been using the Kranks for live use, and they have been working out amazing. I don't care what anyone says, a boosted and dialed in correctly Krank is an amazing heavy tonal destructive force.

Basically thinking of selling because I don't use this Randall and haven't really since I bought it, other than toying around at home. Never even tried it with the band. It never left my house. so too much overkill to be a bedroom studio rock machine.

Mattfig said:
mightywarlock said:

Package deal saves shipping and valuable time...But you gotta work a good deal these days around here...I bet yours would sell quick...

I know prices are all over the place, so I wonder what a good selling price would be for the whole package?
$1200? or is that too low? too much?

mightywarlock said:
I got up to 13 amps awhile ago.
a mix of Diesel, ENGL, Orange, Mesa, Marshall, Randall, Krank, Peavey, Rhodes, etc...
I got the RM100 instantly upon meeting and hearing Rob's Jaded Faith Modules at the Amp Show years ago.
However, I actually own 2 real Kranks, (Nineteen80, and Frankenstein, and had the Frankenstein + as well), so having the module as well seemed like overkill. and the Trilogy, well, I have also owned a bunch of 5150's.
The main module I used with this setup was the XMG+, but for the last 2 years, I have actually been using the Kranks for live use, and they have been working out amazing. I don't care what anyone says, a boosted and dialed in correctly Krank is an amazing heavy tonal destructive force.

Basically thinking of selling because I don't use this Randall and haven't really since I bought it, other than toying around at home. Never even tried it with the band. It never left my house. so too much overkill to be a bedroom studio rock machine.

I think you just answered your own question. :D

Good luck.

Hey Rich, good to hear from you. Are you still doing the rental business with your amp collection?

Regarding sale of that amp, I'd suggest hitting eBay for top profit. Sales on this board are rather slow and better returns can be had selling elsewhere these days.

Since you have so many "real" amps and the modules, care to share your thoughts on how well the modules compare to the real amps?

mikegyver said:
Since you have so many "real" amps and the modules, care to share your thoughts on how well the modules compare to the real amps?

THIS, I'd like to know as well.

XMG+ is my favorite module.
It's it's own amp tone. Tight and Thumpy, with grind.

The others are very similar to what the originals are, with the difference being in the power sections.