My fave module today is....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MarcoR said:
Absolutely! I have boxes of 4" and 2" OC 703 to finish the treatment but I wanted to wait until the door was completed before running the REW test and determining how and where to treat.

That looks great, Marco! Try to track down some Rock wool, as it's most effective. And I probably don't need to mention it but just in case, add door boots or even a weather strip, cut to size, as it will help reduce leakage.

Please post final pics! :D

Mike P said:
MarcoR said:
Absolutely! I have boxes of 4" and 2" OC 703 to finish the treatment but I wanted to wait until the door was completed before running the REW test and determining how and where to treat.

That looks great, Marco! Try to track down some Rock wool, as it's most effective. And I probably don't need to mention it but just in case, add door boots or even a weather strip, cut to size, as it will help reduce leakage.

Please post final pics! :D

I will! It's been a long process as you well know. BTW, those doors are just a closet that is all concrete, so there is no leakage from there but I do plan on putting door boots on for appearance. I haven?t taken a picture of the actual entrance door yet because I still have to stain it. But check out these slick concealed hinges I installed on that:
15820813107_dba710ebe6_c.jpg

Sorry for the hijack!

MarcoR said:
I will! It's been a long process as you well know. BTW, those doors are just a closet that is all concrete, so there is no leakage from there but I do plan on putting door boots on for appearance. I haven?t taken a picture of the actual entrance door yet because I still have to stain it. But check out these slick concealed hinges I installed on that:

Nice! Are you planning to record guitar and/or bass cabinets in the closet?

MarcoR said:
Sorry for the hijack!

Me, too. :oops:

Wow, Marco! That looks great. You spoke about how good the module sounds when cranked. It is a shame that spouses and children don't get that. I tell me wife that I have to play it loud to get it sounding good and she refuses to buy it. She is so selfish. What about our needs?

Latest posts