I have a Supra on the way from The Motor City

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
and I'm really looking forward to it. Not so much for the zeppelin tones but for the vintage rawness. I hope it gives the feedback easily with edge of breakup sounds. I hope to record some riffs and various chord progs with various attacks as soon as possible

I love the faceplate on that module. My wife would have to put up a " No Communication Breakdown" sign if I had that one! :D Hope you enjoy it.

withmittens said:
and I'm really looking forward to it. Not so much for the zeppelin tones but for the vintage rawness. I hope it gives the feedback easily with edge of breakup sounds. I hope to record some riffs and various chord progs with various attacks as soon as possible

You will LOVE this mod and thank you for your purchase!

I love it. clean to raw overdrive or can also be very smooth. thin to fat to really get those combo type tones and can even sound Marshally when on full. I havn't played it with the band yet but I see it fitting it really well. I takes to overdrives and boosts really well.

I've tried getting a few clips with my zoom H4 bu they sound like crap. I need to try a few other things, I'm not set up to record right now.