Egnater E2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the Jaded Faith limited edition amp announcement, I'd bet Rob could make these if Bruce shared the schematics...

AHA! (not the band) ..it would seem that my sleuthing is paying off and indeed I might be right about a redesigned M4 sort of deal with more flexibility...Mr. Wadd's response only adds more fuel to the speculation fire!

As likely as not this won't happen. There is sadly no economical incitement for a businessman to engage in development and initiate production for a very limited (but enlightened..) fan base

Don't know if you guys caught it, but Bruce himself said the new modular line debuts this month at NAMM. He said it's called Synergy and will be backwards compatible with the current modular stuff. So yeah, it's happening :)

I sincerely hope Bruce has that E2 ready no later than two months!
I need one quite badly maybe even two LOL

I found another option from Europe but they were going to have to customize it to work on our power source over here and I'm not sure what kind of warranty protection I would get LOL

isolated1523 said:
So Synergy is definitely happening, but does that mean the E2 is as well?

Yes. From last October on Rig Talk
Bruce Egnater:
E1, E2 and many new modules early next year.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=159938

So, it was going to be early this year... and now... end of 2015.

Looks like the licensing of MTS (not just new modules) is in the works.

Bruce said:

Actually we are in the process of updating the entire modular line. New name is Synergy. We will be offering the E2, which is a 2 module, single space rack model with a built in switcher/router that allows you to add to another amp with a series effects loop. Also, the E1 which is the "lunchbox" version. Holds one module with the built in switcher.

Also 25 and 50 watt heads and combos and modules from other famous amp companies.

Should be around the end of 2015. That's all for now.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=20627&sid=d2025088d231f08bb425e865e47accea

Noooooo - not "the end of 2015" ?!?!

I was counting on "early this year" ...... **** **** ****.