MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeping quiet around here lately because...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaymzrock
RM100

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:37 am    Post subject: Keeping quiet around here lately because... Reply with quote

I don't wanna be a Lynch Box! I'm a f*ckin' Hammett, Man! Can we have a LB/KH option when we reach that magical 500 postmark? Now THAT'S an interactive feature i can get behind. Them Scott Ian and Nuno boys might agree!

Heck, I don't even like that dude's playing (amazing sure, just the ol' cup o'tea argument), let alone his music overall...(dude, uggghhh the same 'virtuoso' wankery over stale backing tracks with "Hey, who's the WORST vocalist we can find? Call that guy. You know, what's his face. The guy who sounds like the dude on the last Via/Satriani/Malmsteen record. Oh. He's with DragonForce now? Well, call that other guy")

I guess I could quit being a whiner and opt for the "Donating Member" moniker to project my legitimacy but I say neigh! I got five kids to feed and I've run out of favorite Ramen Noodle flavors. That spicy chicken from Maruchan had me locked for a couple good years, though.

Buy the ?bersonic. Your ED will thank you.

**********Oh! Before I forget! I am a Suphuckers FANGIRL!!! Am I right? When I log on I find myself almost disappointed when he hasn't posted. Do you, booboo! That sh!t's hiiighlarious in my book. I said it before and I'll say it again. "You are by far the gnarliest dude I've seen around here in years."

And the rest is rock and roll. Amen.
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
suphuckers
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Keeping quiet around here lately because... Reply with quote

Jaymzrock wrote:
**********Oh! Before I forget! I am a Suphuckers FANGIRL!!! Am I right? When I log on I find myself almost disappointed when he hasn't posted. Do you, booboo! That sh!t's hiiighlarious in my book. I said it before and I'll say it again. "You are by far the gnarliest dude I've seen around here in years."

And the rest is rock and roll. Amen.

Not sure what to say about that. Maybe I should start a fansite? hahaha

59' Sears Wish Book Cowboy Guitar w/ Christmas Box, AXL Acoustic Guitar Pickup w/ E-pin Jack, Marshall MS-2 1/2 Stack Classic. ohhh, and some modules.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: