• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - JF Voxless

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
For sale here is my JF Voxless. Rob has recently updated it to current specs, tweaked it to have a bit lower gain, and a bit more bottom end. He said himself that "In all honestly, it may be one of the best Voxless mods to have left my bench!"

It sounds great, but I still think I'm more in need of a Twox, and therefore just picked one up - I'm just after the Vox cleans...

I am asking $250 PP gift, shipped USPS Priority 2-day CONUS. I'm generally ok with international, just PM me & we can work it out.

Also may be interested in trades, including the following, but hit me up with whatever and I'll consider it (no stock mods please): JF Ubersonic, Snakebite/Venom, 5150 mods, and other non-Marshall high gainers...

00101_a7f7d4BEnez_600x450.jpg

01616_1HKzVoTwg2h_600x450.jpg

00J0J_r92lKCQJ2L_600x450.jpg

Any interest in your Quick Mod GT back? I love it but it is really close to my 59RR Custom, with much better mids. I am thinking of sending my 59 back to Rob to tweak the mids closer to the Quick Mod GT. Anyways since I traded the Vox to you my kid keeps asking about getting another one. If no interest I understand, just thought I would throw it out. Since I know you updated the Vox I will cover shipping on both mods if you have any interest. Kelly

L82theParty said:
Any interest in your Quick Mod GT back? I love it but it is really close to my 59RR Custom, with much better mids. I am thinking of sending my 59 back to Rob to tweak the mids closer to the Quick Mod GT. Anyways since I traded the Vox to you my kid keeps asking about getting another one. If no interest I understand, just thought I would throw it out. Since I know you updated the Vox I will cover shipping on both mods if you have any interest. Kelly

I think you may be confusing me with someone else? I've never had a Quick Mod... Lol.