• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*GONE* Jaded Faith Vybe Deluxe Dual Channel Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfred

Reaction score
**GONE** I have up for trade a Jaded Faith Vybe Deluxe Dual Channel Egnater Module. Besides working as a normal dual channel module, this one has a special A/B selector switch added which will allow either channel to be selected when being used in a single channel rig. I had Rob build this one as a back up to be used in my second rig but have I realized that this is crazy when there are so many great sounding modules out there to try.

I've got $550 into this module so whatever you propose I would like the value to be similar. I'm interested in both single and dual channel modules. Who knows maybe a two for one. +/- cash is OK.
What you got?

Wow. Great price on an awesome module. Don't hesitate dealing with mfred, he's a good dude.