Robs Tweeds

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L82theParty

Reaction score
Just got my new updated 5F6-A Tweed. Exactly the sound in my head. Apparently Rob will be offering this as a regular mod. If anybody wants "The 59 Bassman" sound, just order a Tweed from Rob. It is clean harmonic dirt. No matter single coil or humbucker, so far it has exceeded my vision. Thank you Rob, you may have to change the name from Jaded Faith to Unshakable Faith. Another Grand Slam.

Nice.
I've had Rob build me multiple versions of Tweed modules over the years.
Each one better than the last.
The Twox was the best I'd heard and I'm still using it.
I can't wait to hear this new one.
Post some clips if you get a chance.
Have fun with it!

Thanks for the kind words and glad to hear it exceeded expectations!

This is actually exactly why many of my mods were discontinued. I have grown tremendously with my experiences doing what I do through the years. For many of my now-discontinued mods I simply knew I could do it better if I went back in time. The fresh start is the result of that decision and this module is an indication of what's to come.

It's been a long time since I got excited over modular stuff...

I'm happy to hear you like your Tweed. Rob's Tweed is quite nice. It fills a tonal gap that I had since the beginning of my modular journey. Congrats on your new module!

So I have a base modded tweed from about five years ago. Is the new one that much different? What would be the biggest difference?
**** Rob, I wish you would stop improving this stuff!

Absolutely send it in. mine was a base mod from 09, the new version is so much better, I can't believe it is the same module. My update was to get as close to the 59 circuit as possible, I do not know what the original one was supposed to be. But Rob NAILED it. The sound I had envisioned is clean dirt, very articulate with nice harmonic balance. You play a 7th or 9th chord and hear EVERY note. It is most defiantly worth the price of admission!!!