Suphuckers Custom Faceplate Shop ;)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for fun. Wasting time experimenting.

Faceplate_zpsxnjr9lue.jpg

I don't think they "need" to look like amps.
I'm not a fan of girls with guns on my amp's face plate :D

Yeah I'm just playing around with the girls LoL.

These aren't serious plates, that's why I posted them full size.

I guess they are "sticker style" Marco. They are made like street signs, so they are a little more commercial/professional then your avg sticker though.

suphuckers said:
Yeah I'm just playing around with the girls LoL.

These aren't serious plates, that's why I posted them full size.

I guess they are "sticker style" Marco. They are made like street signs, so they are a little more commercial/professional then your avg sticker though.

Gotcha. Too bad you don't have any dual modules for a template... I've been thinking about going to an engraving place to price out something; I'd like a brushed metal thing for a Marshall module (thats made of metal). I'm guessing it must be expensive or other people would already be doing it.

Well my friend can do the metal etching. The problem with that is you're limited to two colors. 1 color on the metal face and then the aluminum or w/e metal color after it is cut away.. You could fill in some of the etching with paint. ...but

What I wanted was direct to metal printing. My friend bought the equipment to do that, but he says it's not enough profit in it etc.. So he doesn't have any of it set up.

As far as the dual modules... I probably could work that out with you. I just need some measurements, and I could send you some files to print out so we know if its correct or not. It's probably not that big of a deal.

Thanks Matt.

A lot of these are just me messing around and I'd never put it on a module. Eventually I'll get some figured out that are good enough to go ahead and have made though.

I think the Updated 5153 for the Trilogy, the one that I made for the Vybe, and this one (after I do a little more tweaking on it), are gonna to be keepers.

The one that started all this (Plexi/Tweed) still doesn't have a good one made for it yet though. I wanted to make it silver/gold, but that's not as easy as it sounds. I think what I might end up doing is painting directly on a blank faceplate to make half of it look gold and overlaying it w/ clear. Then the metal will show through. That one is going to take some work.

The 13 is what I originally wanted for the salvado, but Anthony told me there wasn't enough room for 13 numbers heh. He made me a nice black faceplate for it. It looks good. I just figure since I'm trying to make them for these others I may as well make one for that module too. That one I posted up there is all out of alignment though. I fixed a buncha stuff on it after I made that jpeg.