Magazine review of MotorCity/Salvation/SacredGroove Mods!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! The MarkUs he demoed with the pull out clean and recto switch sounds exactly what I'm looking for. How do I go about getting one?

Charfett said:
Nice! The MarkUs he demoed with the pull out clean and recto switch sounds exactly what I'm looking for. How do I go about getting one?

To get one that specific you would have to order from Salvation Mods direct. www.salvationmods.com

MotorCity Mods stocks standard MarkUS modules but the one demoed was my personal custom mod... :)

Mattfig said:
So what do you guys think? Is it accurate? We are hoping they are gonna do a follow up with us when we can show more mods.

What should be included next time?

Some of the mods only had a one line description. Some more info would be really nice.

mr.air said:
Mattfig said:
So what do you guys think? Is it accurate? We are hoping they are gonna do a follow up with us when we can show more mods.

What should be included next time?

Some of the mods only had a one line description. Some more info would be really nice.

We hoped each mod would get a full write up but no such luck...We are happy with the press we got :)

We have a lot of info (if you are looking) at www.motorcitymods.com ! Thanks for checking it out...

Also check out www.salvationmods.com for modular bliss as well!

First off, it was cool. Getting into any publication is a good thing. It's obvious the writer was a gain freak (he even said so), looking past the MK22 is somewhat insulting, imo. That module has some of the highest accolades on the forum. It is what it is and he likes what he likes. Overall, it was a quite the stellar review. Congratulations.

My only negative critique would be, if it were my business I would have NEVER let him demo something I could not provide. While you are a distributor for Salvation, I personally think that was a slight misstep on Motor City Mods part.

drewiv said:
First off, it was cool. Getting into any publication is a good thing. It's obvious the writer was a gain freak (he even said so), looking past the MK22 is somewhat insulting, imo. That module has some of the highest accolades on the forum. It is what it is and he likes what he likes. Overall, it was a quite the stellar review. Congratulations.

My only negative critique would be, if it were my business I would have NEVER let him demo something I could not provide. While you are a distributor for Salvation, I personally think that was a slight misstep on Motor City Mods part.

Thanks and good point....It was an interesting experience and we didn't know what to expect. I brought my MarkUS as a unit for the initial demonstration we did and he just LOVED it.

Missing one the MK22 was just user's taste....He wasn't a big Marshall JCM800 fan either...And it was hard to sell him on it with so much other gain around...lol....He was all over the Rockmod though and actually is buying one!

When we went in, he never experienced MTS...Since, he has a RM100 and 3 mods! :)

Any pub is good pub! And again, congrats. I'd be pretty happy with the results. Get a couple of those special edition MarkUs in stock and you'll be good. :wink:

One last thing... maybe. :lol: I just don't get not liking Marshall. :? To me that's like saying "I don't like rock music." That's just me...

yeh, after I got my stock MarkUs I was not happy. Matt can tell ya that I told him it made me want to throw all my gear in the front street. I hated it that bad. Not kidding.

I like the cleans and I like it for leads, but play a chord and yukkk... I debated selling it many times.

A few weeks ago I saw a MarkUS with a "Thick" switch. I modified mine and added the switch. It made a world of difference for me.

I can only drool over the thought of what these other mods sound like.

suphuckers said:
yeh, after I got my stock MarkUs I was not happy. Matt can tell ya that I told him it made me want to throw all my gear in the front street. I hated it that bad. Not kidding.

I like the cleans and I like it for leads, but play a chord and yukkk... I debated selling it many times.

A few weeks ago I saw a MarkUS with a "Thick" switch. I modified mine and added the switch. It made a world of difference for me.

I can only drool over the thought of what these other mods sound like.

It's true....sup sent me a hilarious but troubled PM saying that very thing, his gear was about to go into the street....I'm glad you stuck with the MarkUS though - it is a killer mod and very different from the pack...