• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bnorton4 said:
1. RM100 w/ footswitch, power cord, midi cable, stock and MDA board, and your pick of 1 Salvation mod - $600 + 3% Paypal shipped to lower 48.
2. RM100 w/ footswitch, power cord, midi cable, stock and MDA board, and your pick of 1 Salvation mod - $875 + 3% Paypal shipped to lower 48.
3. RM100 w/ footswitch, power cord, midi cable, stock and MDA board, and your pick of 1 Salvation mod - $1150 + 3% Paypal shipped to lower 48.
Do you mean to include more modules with packages 2&3?

Agreed. Rm100 and two mods on hold. The other mods will go up for sale once that transaction is complete. I have two interested in the twinface and one in the camerock. The 2 of the 3 gold colored modules are going with the rm100.

That looks like the Mamba SE with the added oomph switch, or did he make that a standard feature at some point? Either way, great sounding module.

It's the optional DIFF switch which is a mid switch. I believe this is the reason my Mamba is gold rather than the standard faceplate. It definitely has it's own growl.

bnorton4 said:
It's the optional DIFF switch which is a mid switch. I believe this is the reason my Mamba is gold rather than the standard faceplate. It definitely has it's own growl.

Your Mamba is gold because you have a limited release Gold Mamba....There were only a handful made..I think like 7 or 8...The rest of the Mambas with the Diff switch are called Mamba SE and have the standard faceplate (silver)...

You have a limited release there man!

I will be putting mods up for sale once the rm100 is gone. I will probably end up keeping the matchvox but all the others will most likely go up for sale. A deal is in the works.

Latest posts