Module lost its gain/volume

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonerhed

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My Brahma module has lost its output. There's no distortion anymore and you can only hear the clean guitar signal with the volume and gain knobs all the way up.

Any ideas? I have already try many different tubes with no success.

Thanks.
Alex

There is at least one opto and possibly the signal transistors dead. It's going to have to go to a shop for repair. Just a heads up, this is on the harder side of DIY. Especially if you don't have a great solder station, solder removal tools and good skills. Email me if you need help or want to send it in.

Jaded Faith said:
There is at least one opto and possibly the signal transistors dead. It's going to have to go to a shop for repair. Just a heads up, this is on the harder side of DIY. Especially if you don't have a great solder station, solder removal tools and good skills. Email me if you need help or want to send it in.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. And even though I have most of the requirements, I would rather send it out. I'll let you know.

Thanks
Alex

Jaded Faith said:

I've got a Mr. Scary module that's exhibiting the same problem. Is there any chance you could share the fix? I've got competent bench techs willing to help with the job.