Has anyone tried a Digitech Legend 21 or GSP2101 w/RM100?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charfett

Reaction score
Just curious to know how bad of a tone sucker they are. I'm considering getting a GSP1101 and saw these units. I remember them being pretty kicking in the day and still could be. Just wondering how nicely it plays with the RM's. [/u]

Charfett since nobody seems to be replying to this... When I bought my 1101 there was a guy on here that said he had both the 1101/2101 and there were things he liked better about the 2101. You might be able to find the thread of you search. Id also suggest (If you're looking for something in the -$400 range) take a good look at the Eleven Rack and the GMajor 2 also.

As far as the whole "transparent" thing. Keep in mind that (IMO) it's not as important when youre running these effects in parallel (which is where most of them belong) because as long as you have that 100% analog uneffected signal running along side the effects it'll still keep most of your tone intact. The effects should just "add" to the signal. You never want 100% of your signal and tone subjected to an effects processor.

Wrote this quick on my way out, didn't want to not post it (I know how buying that GSP is probably burning a hole in your wallet LoL), hopefully I said all that i wanted to say correctly. Ill check back later

That for replying. Yea I want the whole effects thing worked out. I'm disappointed that my Pod sucks the tone as bad as it does, I'm trying force myself to be on with but not happening. Getting the right collection of mods wearing on me more than the effects though. Guess it is good I'm bandless at the moment. Thanks for your time man.

No experience with the 2101 and the RM100 together but I just wanted to chime in and say that the 2101 is awesome on its own. I used one back in the day along with an ADA MicrocabII with excellent results.

Cool unit...