the viking

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marinebassplayer

Reaction score
i asked for a "harmonic screaming engl" and what does rob do? he delivers the best module ever. im not even sure how to describe it yet. its amazing. if my recording equipment wasn't in storage, in a different state, i would be posting samples.i honestly played for 30 minutes and switched to the judge/beast and thought i switched to my clean module.

rob i am hooked on your drug and will be ordering more fun modules.

Happy to hear I delivered my friend! It really is a fantastic sounding module, only rivaled by it's good looks. Enjoy and happy holidays!

sorry for the bad lighting.

69B29DC3-A2D9-4F52-832E-81749BDEB939.jpg

This looks interesting. Hope Rob gets a demo on site, or you manage something to share🐒🔊

marinebassplayer said:
i guess i need to work on recording quietly while the kids are asleep...

quietly with an rm100, is that possible?

Not with just an RM100, but with the right extra additional gear yes.

You can come out of the RM100 series effects loop into something else. Then into your DAW. The Module volume's work for the individual modules. The volume control on the RM100 controls the power amp. As long as you have speakers connected, and the volume control to zero on the RM100, you're good to go.

There are several options for what that extra gear can be. Totally Silent (Well, except for string noise... Which I get bitched at for once in a while LoL) I'm in the bedroom across the hall recording though. In the basement you'd be golden.

Drew,

You should of had Rob do a cherry bomb module before you sold the amp! How did the old Jet City rework turn out anyway?

Kapo_Polenton said:
Drew,

You should of had Rob do a cherry bomb module before you sold the amp! How did the old Jet City rework turn out anyway?

I still own the Cherry Bomb, so it's possible, but the Cherry Bomb is a box full of Marshall that many of the modded offerings cover.
EDIT: I'm pretty sure Steve has posted schematics of the Cherry Bomb on RT and GAB. So, if Rob was really wanting to do something, they're out there.

The Jet City project turned out very well. A nice hot-rodded Marshal and SLO in one box.

I have considered asking Rob if he's interested in looking into my Cameron modded Marshall (Ocean/CCV/Custom 75). I'm not sure where ethics fall into place on this one since I've heard Mark is no longer modding amps, but working on cars these days.