• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
I have few modules for sale on behalf of a good friend who is also my attorney. These are modules that I helped him acquire a few years back and he is liquidating a bit of his collection, as he is mainly a collector. All prices are firm and shipped. If you have a serious interest, email [email protected] for photos.

1: Original 59RR - $250

2: Custom 1086 MHG mod, this was the prototype that became the XMG - $225

3: Single channel Egnater SL+ with brushed metal face plate, this was an original MTS prototype and is hand-numbered #17. As in the 17th module EVER. Very cool collectors piece. - $300

4: Early single channel Egnater VX+ module - $225

I might be interested in the "3: Single channel Egnater SL+ with brushed metal face plate, this was an original MTS prototype and is hand-numbered #17. As in the 17th module EVER. Very cool collectors piece. - $300 "
But it's a bit over my budget.
Is it still available?
Thanks you. Jason