• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF Plexi Tweed Egnater VX single

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sepherus

Reaction score
Up for your consideration, and hopeful purchase is my JF Plexi Tweed. It's from back in the day when faceplates were not standard (5-11). Being that it was made on a 1086, the bright switch is permanently on and the gain boost is in its place on the faceplate. She had a 3 position tight switch, and your tube stack toggle as well. It's a great module of all trades. Throw a tube screamer in front of it and you can go from 60s pop to death metal on the module alone. I hate to let it go, but I have a second baby coming and a never ending taste for new gear. No gut shots will be posted add this is pre goop. I will send photos to Rob to confirm if you wish. I am the original owner. I changed my mind. I want to keep it.
20150506_135200_zpsetb5isop.jpg

20150506_135144_zpsq1xkyuyg.jpg

Also on the cutting block is my Single channel Egnater VX. It's very Voxy with a mid control added. While I love the sound of Vox amps when other people play them, we don't get along Eden I'm the player. It does sound really good with my Jazzmaster though. I can confirm this is true with real AC30s, AC15s, DR Z, and Matchless amps too. I sound like crap playing all of them. It bums me out. SOLD!
20150506_135113_zpsd2voxnuc.jpg

20150506_135124_zpsbqzcp29u.jpg

Please send me a PM here if you can. I haven't sold anything here in a long time, but I do have references on sevenstring.org with the same user name and eBay as demonsepherus.

Vx sold and sent
Jf PlexiTweed still available. I'll negotiate, partial trades are cool too.

No problem. I hope you enjoy it.

Changed my mind on the PlexiTweed. It's sticking around.

Latest posts