SG Fisch?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
Are these pretty rare or do owners just love them so much they are never for sale?

I really enjoy mine. Doubt I'll be parting with it. Just one that's chewey to play and has a lot of tonal options.

When I bought mine, I'd just missed one here, so when another came up for sale, I didn't waste time contacting the seller.

There was an issue with the master volume knob which Scott replaced for just the s/h. He was very helpful.

I had an early version that was awesome. Cantrell tones just seeped out of that thing.

He later came out with a tweak to go from Shark to Brown. I had mine updated and it was still pretty good but the update took something away that I liked about the simpler version. I should have kept it but had my eye on something else and it was a quick one to sell.

This module is killer. It's definitely a keeper. Lots of great tones in this one. They became hard to get because Scott stopped making them at one point. And I don't think he initially did that many. Great great mod.

I now have my SG Fisch and am more than happy with it. It offers Brown/Shark channels, three way bright-switch, tight-switch and another midshift.
Ssunds just great. Without owning a Bogner - this is the chewy midheavy full sound I would expect from a typical Bogner (not Ueberschall). It sounds different to my SM Xtacy and my SM Shiver. Definitely a keeper!