• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New JF RM50 w/ effects loop mod. ****ALL SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrtatemyballs

Reaction score
***UPDATE: only JF clean module is left. Price drop to 120$ shipped Conus. It's a good one, folks.******

Hey guys. I am getting out of the MTS game for a while. Downsizing my rig while I am in school. I have a few cool pieces for sale.

EDIT: 1100 takes the whole lot.

***SOLD***RM50 - 600 shipped CONUS

New Old Stock RM50 bought from Rob at Jaided Faith about 6 months ago. Has effects loop mod with send and return level controls. You pedal users, it totally fixes the hot loop issue. It is truly a godsend. Also has foglifter. WGS retro 30. Tung Sol EL34B power tubes. Tungsol 12ax7 in V1, GE NOS 5751 in the PI slot. JJ for all the rest of the 12ax7. Will include custom footswitch with both channel switching and adjustable boost level control built in for the boost function. Amp is in nearly new condish. I've gigged it a bit and it has rock solid tone, features, and reliability. ***SOLD***

***SOLD***JF XTC - This is the newest version as far as I know. Build date 2-15-13. Built on an SL+ base that I sent to Rob. My favorite module and my main tone for 2 years now. I'm sure most have tried it, but the lead tones just sing on this thing. Tung Sol V1 and JJ V2. 225 shipped.***SOLD***

***SOLD***JF Clean base mod w/tuning towards AC30. This clean module really turned out great. Sounds AC30-ish chimey with kind of a solid fendery bottom end. Plenty of mids and a very well tuned EQ section. Can get some decent crunch as well. JJ or EHX in both slots. Build date 2-15-13. 150$ ***SOLD***

****SOLD***SG criminal - 5153 gain monster. Very articulate and mean. Tung sol V1 JJ V2. 250 shipped. *******SOLD****

Pics to follow.

9ko8ds.jpg

35knbes.jpg

Latest posts