Help me Find my go to Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebornself27

Reaction score
Hello good folks im in the market for a modded hi gainer module
Need help finding it
What im after soundwise is
A good amount of gain clarity' tightness especially for drop B work but also quiet.
So im thinking like a Engl fireball' jose modded marshall type of tone going on strictly for my heavy playing .what would you good people recommend

Have a look at the Salvation mods Angel E.

http://salvationmods.com/index.php?page=angel-e

rebornself27 said:
I have been eyeballing it.but im gonna have Rob at jaided faith create me a monster

Good choice. I really liked the Salvo mods I have played and plan on owning some new ones soon.

With that being said, I started with stock mods and then went to JF base mods. With my playing style, the JF's just seem to hold together better on the low end. Could just be what I was used to. Either way, both do great work.

For me the point of having the MTS stuff is that I don't need a go to mod, unless I only have the RM20. With the RM50 I can have two go to mods and with the RM4 I can have four. If it is a fairly small gig, I use the RM50 and have a high gain and a mid or clean mod. With a larger stage, I use my RM4 and can have a nice variety. Before MTS, I had go to amps like my twin with a tube screamer or my Gibson gold tone. Now I am not so limited. That being said. I usually have one mod that goes to any gig but that does change every six months now. For a while, it was the Dumble clone. Then it was my 59 RR. Now it may be my Buddy. ****, I guess I have a butt load of go to mods.

I wish I had a ton of modules I mean I could but that would result in divorce lol.im kinda having a growing interest in the jaded faith numbnutz . trying to find clips of it or videos any one out there have some

Jaded faith Ubersonic man Its killer !!!!!! Big huge tight sound and loves the low tuning and is amazing for both Rythem and lead