• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Foglifted RT2/50, Dual and Single Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodgemo

Reaction score
So, I've decided to 'thin the herd' for a little while here. Accordingly, I offer for your consideration the following (all prices are in USD and include shipping in North America [int'l shipping can be arranged]):

Foglifted Randall RT2/50 - some rack rash, but of course functions perfectly. I must have had improper values in this thing originally, because the Foglifter literally turned this into another amp altogether. I also had rob replace the LEDs (as they are on the same board as the presence and density controls) with blue ones. $700.

Dual Donors...gone!

JF Dual Custom Clean (CC-2) - built on an Egnater T/D board, this module was custom-tuned by Rob and features sweepable mids and a three-way mid / tone shift (Fender Twin, Vox, and Dumble modes). Very unique and versatile. $400.

JF Dual VHT / Master Lead - Ch. A delivers ultra dry, tight, articulate gain, and Ch. B adds a massive gain and saturation boost. Also includes two-way tone shift switch. $400.

JF Dual Custom Voxless - not really much to say about this one...just look at that thing! $450.

Gigmods Mark - serviced by Rob at JF Mods to repair a faulty power supply (apparently a somewhat common problem with some of these lder modules) and a purple LED. Includes a three-way mid selection switch and a push-pull master volume knob. $275.

Stock Randall XTC (blackface) - in excellent condition. Pretty standard. $120.

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to PM me with any questions.

I'll take one of the Dual Eggie mods sitting in Anthony's shop.

Don't know which they are, but I'll be turning it into a Dual Mashall+.

Send me you're PayPal info and we'll get this handled by EOW.

Cheers,
Michael

Hi, sure, that could be arranged. I should have mentioned that of the two modules at Anthony's shop, one in an SL and the other is a B-Man.

Update: one dual donor is gone, and there is a line-up for the remaining one (SL).

Man, I would be curious to hear how that RT2/50 sounds since the Jaded Faith mod.. I have a feeling it's a night and day difference knowing the detail and knowledge Rob puts into his work.

And...bump for a great seller!

Thanks man! Extrageration was a great buyer.

I wish I were set up for recording these days or I would post some clips of these modules and the RT2/50. In all honesty, when I first got the amp, I was pretty severely disappointed. It just sounded really 'flat' or 'thin', for lack of better descriptors. The Foglifters truly did turn this into a whole new amp, in terms of dimensionality and clarity. Perfect case-in-point of the description of removing a blanket that was covering your speaker cab. My primary reason for selling is the weight (bad back). My Mesa 20/20 (also JF modded) is pretty hard to beat in that category.