• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM50 combo Palomino

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcmtone1

Reaction score
Looking for a stock module with a black face plate. Let me know if you have one for sale. Open to a few options, but an SL+ or a plexi would be ideal. Thanks

If anyone is interested in a RM50 palomino combo in excellent condition.

Has lots of extra's available including 3 modules.

I tried posting this a couple times but it seems like something is wrong with the forum. My post was going into someone else's post? ...weird.

email for pics.

Let's work out a deal, I have lots of extras with this amp and it's in excellent condition.

Bob
[email protected]

Here's a previous post I deleted because something seems wrong with the forum.

I have a RM50 Palomino Combo in excellent condition I'm considering to sell. I've switched to acoustic so it's not getting played and it needs to be played.
Has the stock speaker but a EVM12L is available for a little more $$.

It has several extra's to go with it and would be a great deal if anyone is interested.

Extra's:
Stock Deluxe module
JF Brahma module (cream faceplate)
JF wreck module
Foglifter (not installed)
Brand new tubes (pre & power)
Mercury Magnetics Copper Tone power cord
Foot switch
Amp cover

I'll post pics when I get off work today.

I'm a long time member of The Gear Page and Acoustic Guitar Forum. Same username -rvf263

PM me if you're interested or have questions.

Thanks

Latest posts