• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvation Rhoadie *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
I ordered this guy before I made my decision to buy my new 4x12 and I need the cash! This is really hard as this thing is FAR cooler than I ever imagined! This mod is A) The closest thing to a real Marshall I've ever heard and B) has MUCH more gain available than I was expecting. It's WAY heavier and thicker sounding than my SG MK22. But it's also EXTREMELY versatile. The Cascade/Blend feature really get's you to a lot of places. It does low gain just as well as high. This one also has the optional Saturation switch. Personally I liked this for solos.
I really wish I could afford to keep it as it is amazing. Once I get the 4x12 I'll likely save up for this one again. But I'm comfortable with the mods I've got so letting this go makes the most sense.
Somebody hurry and put me out of my misery!

$289 shipped CONUS with Paypal gift option.

Hands-down my favorite mod (aside from that special Dr Feelgood...)! I can totally understand your difficulty in parting with this mod. I think I ordered #1 of this from Salvation!

edit: ****, $289?!?! What a deal, man!