Spawn inbound!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 minute first impressions. OD1 will take a little tweaking. I usually set a module for one or two tones and stick with it. OD1 might have something in there but not at lower volumes for me. I will check it out in mix Wednesday.

OD 2 in gear 2 was where I spent the majority of time. Kicked in a couple different boosts here and there. I could see this being the main tone I use with the Spawn.

There is always something different about the Salvation mids and high end that takes me a minute to adjust too. Once I do, I usually stick with that mod for the night. I can get the master up a bit more this week and give a proper run through. So far so good.

eyeball987 said:
5 minute first impressions. OD1 will take a little tweaking. I usually set a module for one or two tones and stick with it. OD1 might have something in there but not at lower volumes for me. I will check it out in mix Wednesday.

OD 2 in gear 2 was where I spent the majority of time. Kicked in a couple different boosts here and there. I could see this being the main tone I use with the Spawn.

There is always something different about the Salvation mids and high end that takes me a minute to adjust too. Once I do, I usually stick with that mod for the night. I can get the master up a bit more this week and give a proper run through. So far so good.

It's an off module to dial in....At least it was for me....But once you find that sweet spot....Ohhhhh baby! Glad it arrived safely!

Mattfig said:
eyeball987 said:

It's an off module to dial in....At least it was for me....But once you find that sweet spot....Ohhhhh baby! Glad it arrived safely!

What did you find that worked for you? Treble up Pres down or vice versa...

I like the chewy type of tone you seem to dial up with your own tunes so your settings might be fun to try. I have it set pretty much with everything at noon, more or less. Probably dialing in OD1 more with my eyes than ears.

I liked the "HEAVY" of gear 2 and 3 in OD2....

Presence at about 11 o'clock...

Bass 5 o'clock
Mids 4 o'clock
Treble 5'clock

I also liked a boost in front of it with little gain - just enough to hair up the straight signal...

Let me know how it works for you...

Cheers!

that looks amazing. I might have to add that to the radar. Right now I am still trying to dial in the dzilla. Just got the JF6550 and it is perfect! Now I need (?) a cleanish module.
Love to hear suggestions on the dzilla if any have them.

thefett9 said:
that looks amazing. I might have to add that to the radar. Right now I am still trying to dial in the dzilla. Just got the JF6550 and it is perfect! Now I need (?) a cleanish module.

It's a really great mod....So where in Ohio are ya? Perhaps some of you would wanna road trip to us at MotorCity Mods for some module mayhem. We're just south of Detroit...

Mattfig said:
I liked the "HEAVY" of gear 2 and 3 in OD2....

Presence at about 11 o'clock...

Bass 5 o'clock
Mids 4 o'clock
Treble 5'clock

I also liked a boost in front of it with little gain - just enough to hair up the straight signal...

Let me know how it works for you...

Cheers!

I will try it. OD2 is where I will be spending pretty much all of my time. I hear flashes of the Jose mode on the Mashall+ and also some of the Camerock in the middle to higher gain ranges. Different but in that vein.

I must be doing something weird because I always seem to set my mods around tne noon mark and everyone else always seems to have the dials way higher than I do.

Mattfig said:
thefett9 said:

It's a really great mod....So where in Ohio are ya? Perhaps some of you would wanna road trip to us at MotorCity Mods for some module mayhem. We're just south of Detroit...

Located right around Columbus.

thefett9 said:
Mattfig said:
thefett9 said:

Located right around Columbus.

Well, if you ever want to check out mods in person, you are most welcome in my mad laboratory.... :)