Sharing a clip from one of our local customers

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
We'd like to share a clip from one of our local service/repair customers, Christian Colabelli, and his band Circuitry. These fellow Jersey Boys recent cover of Toto's "Africa" has been getting some well-deserved attention lately and we thought many of you would like it as well. Enjoy and be sure to check out the rest of their stuff.

http://circuitry.bandcamp.com/track/africa-toto

No MTS modules. Christian used a Bogner Ecstacy I did work on for him and a HEAVILY modified Fender Hot Rod Deluxe that used to be part of my personal collection. I was working on his Bogner while he waited and he plugged into the Fender to noodle and pass time. He pulled out a check and asked how much, claiming he wasn't leaving without it. Who am I to argue?

I still crank out a few MTS modules every week, but much of my work is on non-MTS gear these days. Now that the baby is a little older and we are in a routine I'm also going to fire up the new product development again this Fall. I have a few amp designs and rack gear ideas in the R&D pipeline that got put on hold when she arrived.