legend module clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrismilne

Reaction score
Does anyone have any clips of the Legend module (other than the Steve Vai one)? Interested what the best smooth lead sound module...plus i'd like to hear it with chords for rhythm stuff.

I don't have any clips. But I had one for a while.
It's very warm and round. Naturally great for smooth leads. Riffing with chords comes off like a much less crunchy JCM. In the end I found its leads were great, but for chords not so much. Its warm tone could come off mushy, and not very tight at all.

Thanks. I notice you have a Benzin...did you also try a Camerock? I'm not sure which to choose between those two

Yes, I've had both, and I do not prefer either, though they are different.

The camerock is a modded marshall tone, it has a great 80's vibe. Very versatile, but all the switches and knobs are a bit of a handful. So the Camerica looks fun too, same tone, less switches.

The Benzin is also a modded marshall, but has a smoother tone to it. It can get very heavy in a modern way. Although it's not totally what I've heard a VH4 is, it makes me understand why people love them. The 3rd Channel is clear and middy, the 4th channel is compressed and thick.

Both are a great choice. The Camerock takes a lot of tweaking than the Benzin, but both have beautiful tone.

I have a Camerock video up on youtube, and I'll see about doing a Benzin video this weekend.