Rich Shelby/ Lynch Box woes are over.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my conversation to Steve I made it clear that this was never a personal attack. Steve does his job the best he can in the circumastances he's in... no different from myself in my chosen profession.

Rich has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and he was able to step in and make some very serious commitments that for the most part all worked out for the better and exceeded my expectations as a customer.
For that I am very very thankful. Steve has also been very helpful.

I have sounded off here at this forum on this issue many many times and I have allways tried to maintain a certain respect for and to stay fair to the the people I'm dealing with. By the same token I made it my #1 to state the facts as I see them and pass on how my situation makes me feel as a Randall customer. Randall needs to hear that... customer is a prevention and cure affair. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and when the prevention fails the cure is needed ASAP. Randall needs to see the issues with this sale for what they are and puta plan in action to cure the problem and prevent it from happening again... FAIR STATEMENT???

I purchased a wonderful 06 Padauk N4 beforeChristmas as well and as you know Washburn is a part of the whole American Music Corperation along with Randall... I'm very happy with that purchase and have been over at the Washburn forum saying it as I see it. Hey I'm not all about the negative... LOL

Rich... as an individual representing a company... has done all he can for me and in fairness I feel his efforts are worthy of my higest respect and gratitude. I cannot make it any clearer than that.
Randall as a company has yet to resolve my issues with the Lynch Box I purchased and to be fair I will not speak of the remaining issue until a resolve has been met. Whether the outcome sees the Lynch box remaining in my possession is questionable at this time and what Randall does along with how long it takes them to do it will greatly effect what the outcome will be. Again I cannot make it any clearer than that.

Khing

khingpynn said:
Randall as a company has yet to resolve my issues with the Lynch Box I purchased and to be fair I will not speak of the remaining issue until a resolve has been met. Whether the outcome sees the Lynch box remaining in my possession is questionable at this time and what Randall does along with how long it takes them to do it will greatly effect what the outcome will be. Again I cannot make it any clearer than that.

Khing
I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's bullshit that you, a real supporter of the product, have to deal with this, for this long.
T.

Rich,
I agree there is some overlap..but I,for one,don't mind.
If you wanna keep a file and thrown suggestions in it, for the day when that gets on the radar...
please consider offering a gain boost switch on each module. A simple switch would really be usefull, and satisfying to many players.
Its not that I need more distortion (I have Recto,Ultra,SL+,Brown etc etc)...what I would like to see is more use-able range on the gain knob. It seems I am to clean or to dirty. (fwiw I use PAFs and stock passive single coils).
Maybe a single throw switch (like the bright switch) could be used to give the gain knob more useful range.
Just an idea.

Latest posts